Friday, February 13, 2015

Women’s Confidence Panties by Hush Hush Review & Giveaway








If you have problems with leakage or just want some extra protection these Hush Hush Panties are for you.


U Can get different styles that will fit right into your lifestyle! 
These underwear seem well-made. They fit well 
and truly the most comfortable mostly all cotton panties.
 I've ever worn. There is a little spandex for stretching. They fit low, good coverage.These are soft, stretchy, and perfect thickness. also this Hush Hush Panties have built in absorbent pad 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Protection plan. With this set of three Hush Hush seamless power brief panties, you get a smooth, comfortable fit with the added peace of mind provided by built-in absorbent pads. From Hush Hush.
  • Set of three
  • Features: seamless power briefs with built-in absorbent pads that hold up to 3 oz of liquid
  • Content: body 92% nylon/8%spandex; absorbent pad 86% polyester/14% polyurethane
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported
----------------------------------------------------------

Go Check them out 

Hush Hush is in the process of adding new styles and colors to their website, which will be available for order soon on


www.HushHushPanties.com

wwww.Facebook.com/HushHushUndergarments  

www.Twitter.com/HushHushPanties   






My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment