Sunday, December 16, 2012

Birchbox December 2012 (GREAT BOX)


This Box was Great /Good {。^◕‿◕^。}
Please leave me a comment  telling me what you got or pictures if you don't get it  tell me do you want to get it ??? if you want to sign up please used my link ♥♥Birchbox - https://www.birchbox.com?raf=pnq1t


{。^◕‿◕^。} Happy Holidays  {。^◕‿◕^。}








Full size: $42 yike's 
someone buy me this love it lol
love it i just wish the sample was freaking bigger :( 



 Full size $5.99 
I will be review after Christmas i am giving my son this !



Benefit it's potent! eye cream

Full Size $32

 been trying this for 2 days And I am very happy with it. I wouldn't say it does crazy things but it is a nice eye cream






If you guys want this i'll leave the code i am not going to use this at all i wish it was a sephora gift card lol $50 off your rental of $125 or more yike's i think to rent that still alot here it goes CODE: BRCHBX50



No comments:

Post a Comment