Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Fantasy Box January 2013 ( 18 and over Please )






So there's this sexY very sexy Subscriptions box Called The Fantasy Box ! OMG Let me tell you about my experience ! telling you write now i am not a good writer ! so when we 

open the box we where like we can do this. then we look at my little girl lol  the truth it 

very

 hard when your kid wants to sleep with mommy and daddy all the time, but 4 days ago we 

had to plant it! we miss having some romance in our life and this box did it ;) This box 

brings

 sexy, freaky, Kinky , and romance! First let me tell you what came is this sexy box






1.  ONO Pleasure Massage Candle, French Vanilla & Shea Butter, 4.4-Ounce $17.39





2.  Sex and Mischief Satin Blindfold Black, Black $ 5.55




3.  Pink Hot Pink, 1.7-Ounce Bottle $10





4. Very Sexy Lingerie  I don't know how much sorry but i have one from Torrid and it can off      looks like it so i can say around $34






5. Pipedreams Products Le Reve - Ribbed Pink & 18.58

 I been wanting to tell you guys everything i told my husband first for me and him to take this test that came in this box it was fun!
but the Lingerie they sent it was way to small for me :( but we still hadz fun with the Blindfold :D ! the candle smells like cupcakes yummy!  the other things we got is a Vibe  It is made of a nice soft material very cute i say that because it's pink i also do love it ;)







LET ME TELL YOU MORE ABOUT THIS BOX!  It's $59 A box and you get some sexy goodie's ;) here's the link so you guys can check it out ! 


I still have to tell you more about this box soon i just

                          ♥http://www.thefantasybox.com/ 

                  
https://www.facebook.com/thefantasybox?fref=ts 
       



wanted to tell just a little about it and to get it out

there i really do love this box  My Box Total in this box 

was $89.52



No comments:

Post a Comment