Saturday, March 23, 2013

★ My first StarLooks Box March 2013 ★


so what do i really think? i love it very happy there all full size products and i love the lipstick, mascara, and lip sugar scrub! awesome the eye shadow is very cute when i play around with it with my other colors love how it look ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶




I got this amazing Eye shadow called "Disarray " Retail - $12


Starloos "Vanilla" (All Natural) Lip sugar scrub ! it smells amazing and it tate very good ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ Retail - $2

Retail $15
This ( Starlooks Lengthening Mascara it's differnt from other Mascaras i love this one alot and if it run's out will be buying this! I'm picky about mascara, very picky. It has to be super black and thickening, not flake off, buildable, and not make my lashes feel like they're going to break off if I touch them. I've tried almost every brand known from VERY expensive to recommended drug store variety.  It's pretty much everything I look for. A nice, natural black. No flaking or clumping. Adds both length and volume. Give it two coats, the faster you apply, the better. Just go for it with confidence... the longer you wait, it gets tacky and hard to add onto. That tacky stage goes away very quickly though. It dries to perfection fast. Comes off easily with warm water. Love this.


what more can i say just look i love the color ! super cute and i love how it looks in my lips Starlooks Retail $11

Ok so let me tell you more about  ( StarLooks Box ) 
i copy this from there site ( Subscribe to your monthly Starbox! Includes 3-4 FULL SIZE makeup/beauty products by Starlooks, delivered to your door for $15/month! ) and it's all Neutral i love that




No comments:

Post a Comment