Monday, June 16, 2014

COPPERTONE CLEARLY Sheer sunscreens review


COPPERTONE CLEARLY Sheer sunscreens has no icky sunscreen scent, but a light fresh scent.It comes out in a silky light weight cream that absorbs instantly and it true to its name "sheer" It leaves your skin soft and moisturized all day and best of all protected from the sun. I am prone to breakouts on my face, the Coppertone Clearly Sheer says it won’t clog pores or cause breakouts (clinically tested on acne-prone skin). I have been using it almost everyday for a week, and I'm happy to report no acne or skin irritation..Perfect for everyday activites outside to protect from the sun and moisturize your skin. i gave the samples to my sister-in-law and my sister and friend they love it ! that that we went to the beach is was very hot and this was prefect for us and the kids. I got this for free!  My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience. 

Absorbs in seconds for a clean and light feel
Moisturizing formulas help leave your skin soft and smooth
Won’t clog pores or cause breakouts (clinically tested on acne-prone skin)
Matte finish is perfect for use under makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment