Thursday, September 11, 2014

★ IArrow Sports Armband Review ★











Arrived in time and great condition. I'm just starting to workout 
and use it all the time.
This has come in handy when I need a spot for my phone while running, plus I get the joy of listening to music Works great when I am exercising or walking  or running ,keeps my phone hands free so that I can use my hands to do whatever it is I am doing.
 Very easy to use. I would recommend this product, 
This is for the I phone 5 check them out and see if they have it for iphone4 

Features
- High quality solid durable rubberized hard plastic material
 giving a discreet look that will never clash with your gym wardrobe. ( TRUE )
- Lightweight, Slim, Comfortable, Easy-to-adjust, Hand-washable. ( TRUE I HAD TO WATCH IT . IT GOT SWEATY )
- Easy access to all buttons, headphone jack and charging port. ( TRUE )
- Anti-slip surface with line design. ( TRUE )
- Adjustable band fits arms measuring 9 1/2-17 in. ( TRUE )


Got this for review so My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience. there not fake 

Want to buy This cool armband here's the link :) 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment