Thursday, February 4, 2016

Beets BLU Key Finder / Beets Blu Wireless Bluetooth Smart 4.0 Heart Rate Monitor







The beeps are easily audible louder than the others, I loose my keys all the time. i know that is bad, Exceptionally simple and effective, Within the first week, I had already used them twice to locate my keys and around my home, very easy to used and love the quality of this product, Once you download the app, it very simple after that also id you lose your keys open the app and send an alert to find your keys.



     





I been having this for over 2 months and I absolutely love my heart rate sensor. Its comfortable to wear and very accurate! It picks up your heart rate on the workout machines at the gyms and helps me to better train and definitely motivates me! Easy to wear and easy to sync. Gives immediate feedback so you know you are working in a safe and effective 

1 comment:

  1. Let's face it, we've all lost our keys at one time or another...and it usually happens when we just don't have the time to look for them. It gets annoying, doesn't it? Well, I think I know just the thing to help...this nifty little gadget called the Sonic Keyfinder! It could be the best keyfinder keyring around!
    Key Finder Australia

    ReplyDelete