Wednesday, March 9, 2016

ESSA Skin Care - Vita-C-Whip - Best Vitamin C Serum






This is an all in one miracle! Absolutely love this. This has diminished much of my wrinkles that some other product didn't do. This keeps my skin hydrated all day. In fact within a week I noticed changes to my skin. Love the light citrus smell every time I apply with no lingering sun block scent, which I hate. The formula is a little thick but it absorbs quickly and does not leave an oily feel. With the vitamin C my skin seems to be glowing and more vibrant. I will absolutely, without a doubt be repurchasing this. ..you won't regret it!






received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: