Sunday, September 23, 2012

The September Back to School Cravebox 2012




 Lunchables with smoothie from Oscar Mayer


Slim Packs from Kleenex
Kleenex comes in any shapes and sizes so it can go with us as we are on the go, whether it be in the car on the way to school or a football practice! i love it and it's very cute just look at it :D My daughter got sick this week so this came and handy .



Little Pim DVD

I recently heard my three-year-old daughter telling my son, "I know another way to say 'milk'. You say 'leche'." That was after watching the first DVD about four or five times. My daughter just love Little Pim! she seem to learn from him so quickly. He is cute, funny, and informative; he does a great job keeping them riveted. I like that he is the only one that talks because then the accent and pronunciations are uniform for the child to copy. The immersion idea is great, though I've been very thankful for the English subtitles when watching them for the first time. but I would highly recommend these videos as the best thing I've seen for children learning Spanish.


Yummy Bears Children's Vitamins with DHA/Omega 3 
I love this yummy bears i'll keep them from me lol trust me there good 


Aloe Vera Gel from Fruit of the Earth

The gel was very good. I used it on my burn from a very hot pizza that flipped over my hand and got cheese and sauce stucked to my hand. its hurt very bad so yeah i used this !!


 Children's Oral Antiseptic Spray from Halo
me and my son used this the other day and i love it and the taste is very good so thanks cravebox for this !!



The BIC Atlantis Ball Pen $ Atlantis Mechanical Pencil
My son was really happy i got this in my box!  in  high school they ask for alot so yeah ! and there very good i have the purple pencil and the pen :)

want to sign up or know more about this Limited Editons boxes go to https://cravebox.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/Cravebox

No comments:

Post a Comment