Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Food Should Taste Good Chips ( Review)


The company was nice to sent me this 4 amazing chips to try out the Comany is called 
FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD 
1.Certified Gluten Free
2. Certified vegan
3.Cholesterol Free
4. All Natural
5. No Trans Fat
6. No MSG
7. No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
8. Low Sodium
9. Good Source of Fiber
10. Certified Kosher
My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience.





BLUE CORN CHIPS

This Blue Corn Chips omg there Made with blue corn, Quinoa, Flax, sunflower, and sesame seeds - super delicious! Not 
kidding i love love this one's alot i also had them with guacamole Dip i can eat this without any guilt trust me go get some. This are super delicious :D and yes i took this bag to my room it took me 4 days to finishing this :) 



ORIGINAL SWEET POTATO CHIPS KETTLE COOKED 
Wow! I was really surprised at how good these chips are there
 Very light and tasty, with only three ingredients, sugar not being among them (a must for me). This Bag was gone in 2 days with the help of 4 people ! My niece love it so much she told me if i can order more lol but i do have to tell you i like this chips better then the other one's in the store and there healthy !!


Jalapeno
My Husband and Son are Addicted to this Jalapeno chips 
yes this was the boy's favorite not spicy just right with dip or sandwich yummy!



 They're definitely chocolate, but not overpowering.
so I didn't like this one's My son's friends did remember people have different taste ! you can taste the chocolate and after it has and after tastes i didn't like it! but the boys love it and the bag was gone in 1 day ! i like my son eating this healthy chips better then Doritos and Cheetos. i will be buying this chips because after football some off them come and eat all my food lol


No comments:

Post a Comment