Thursday, May 16, 2013

My POPSUGAR MUST HAVE May Box 2013



Must Have Fashion
Kooringal Giselle Mid Brim Hat
i love this for summer !
Value - not sure $24.99 - $34.95 




Must Have food
The modern Margarita
ah I love this can wait to try them all next week :)
Value - $ 8.25




Must Have Entertainment
Question i ask when i want to talk about myself deck
Value - $ 14.95



Must Have Beauty
The Original BeautyBlender and blendercleanser
I love this so happy i got this !
Value - $ 23.95



Must Have Beauty
Pacifica Natural color Quench Lip Tint 
Value - $ 7.00


Must have Fashion 
Charm & Chain
$30
I love this i can buy anything i want !

Value - $ 30.00


This was a Special Extra and i loved it yummy all gone !



I think this was and Extra from them 2 :)


want to sign up 

♥ POPSUGAR MUST HAVE - http://popsu.gr/bFHZ                  

( $35 )  

My box total this month was $119.10 i didn't count the extras very happy

i  always love my box !

 you will get  $5 off   used this  code (  REFER5 ) 

New subscribers only.

No comments:

Post a Comment