Monday, June 10, 2013

My POPSUGAR MUST HAVE June Box 2013




Must Have Fashion
Gorjana & Griffin Zuma Scarf
VALUE - $$62.00 
wow and i love this Scarf looks really pretty 

on me with my shirt



Must Have Beauty
Juice Beauty Stem Cell Repair Moistturizer
Value - $65.00
smells amazing love it have it on and i smell like lemon :)



Must Have Fitness 
Hard Candy Fitness DVD Addicted to Sweat 4 
VALUE - $19.99




Must Have Entertainment 
Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns By Lauren Weisberger
VALUE- $$25.99


Must Have Food
Project 7 Quench The Thirsty Wintergreen Mints
VALUE- $1.75
yummy 



Special Extra
Popcorn, Indiana Fit Popcorn
VALUE- $5.33



$25 Gift Card ya!



want to sign up 

♥ POPSUGAR MUST HAVE - http://popsu.gr/bFHZ                  

( $35 )  

My box total this month was $205.06 i didn't count the  Juice Beauty Sample's love my box so much :)
i  always love my box !

 you will get  $5 off   used this  code (  REFER5 ) 

New subscribers only.

No comments:

Post a Comment