Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+




ABOUT THIS PRODUCT


Benefits: 
  • Innovative rubber consistency provides you with outstanding texturizing effects
  • Versatile, moldable texture
  • Separates, defines and shapes as you wish
  • No shine, subtle matte effect
  • Strong style control for thick hair, but not overburdening for fine hair 

Ingredients: 
Innovative microsponge technology to keep the hair moldable at any time 

Application:
  • Take a small amount and rub it between the palm of your hands
  • Apply it on dry or damp hair and work it throughout the hair
  • Roughen up your style as you wish 
  • Countrol Level 3/1.69 fl.oz 

My Review
 I love it! It gives my fine flat hair volume-- and it lasts all day. If I use it the night before and wake up the next morning I can still scrunch up a hairstyle i also put it in my daughter's hair and it also gave her more volume them me but i love it !
and i also received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster

want to check them out click here !


No comments:

Post a Comment