Wednesday, January 29, 2014

NEW Fiber One Protein Cereal Review


This cereal General Mills Fiber one Cranberry Almond is delicious. From the first bite I was hooked! The cereal is crispy, not chewy or gummy, and it has a great texture. It has just a hint sweetness, without being overdone. The Fiber one Cranberry Almond add interest for your taste buds, but if you don't care for them, it also is available without. the Fiber one Maple Brown Sugar is one off mt favorites and is super delicious and yes the box is gone in 2 days guilty! any who this cereal is good tasting Fiber. There is always a balance between tasty Fiber, and the amount of sugar added.
I've eaten a lot of different Cereal in my life, ranging from the no sugar, taste-like-cardboard variety, to really sugary ones. I would buy and eat this Fiber one protein again. thank you General Mills provided free Fiber One

received Fiber One for free from BzzAgent 
My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience.





go sign up it's free

♥ BzzAgent - http://www.bzzagent.com/user/darkaayala ( FREE )


                            

No comments:

Post a Comment