Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dot&Dot Small Packing Cubes Review




Really help to keep everything organized. nice little bags.
These bags look small, but they hold a lot of clothes. You can see what is packed inside each one and they are easy to move from suitcase to hotel drawers without needing to unpack them. They are a great product for travelers !


 Sturdy zippers allow me to over stuff my Daughters clothe that i rolled up inside. This has seriously changed the way I pack for my travels and has given me more room in my luggage and helps me keep everything organized. A must buy if you travel or not you can even Organized in the closet !

My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience. 

Size: 11" x 6.75" x 3"

If you would love to buy one click on the link below.
Dot&Dot Small Packing Cubes (Available in 10 Colors)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JKI7J5W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: