Thursday, January 15, 2015

3-in-1 LED Flashlight with Magnetized Base by AYL #LEDflashlight Review









Click on the link and watch my review 







This is Very awesome Flashlight item.The side light is definitely the brightest, since it has the most LEDs. The lantern mode is extremely bright. I mean, really bright. Bright enough to read with from across the room. It's very sturdy and surprisingly light for it's size. I've only had if for 5 days, so I can't attest to its durability, but the product itself is very impressive. Keep this in your glove box and you will be glad when you need it or Bag , baby bag trust me this will be Handy if your car brakes down at night on the road or the lights go out. 


If you would love to get this i have the link below 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PAES5EO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment