Sunday, September 6, 2015

Kisspat hair chalk 24 colors Review













She didn't want to take a shower 




If you're looking for a NO bleach or permanent dye solution, Hair Chalk by Kisspat  is the way to go! 
I have black hair and decided to give it a try. Nice bright, true to color on the darker blue. It's really chalk so it to put it on you have to hold your hair and basically wipe that chalk on. one you can wet the chalk or get a water spray bottle, spay your hair in sections and used the color you want. I loved the color but it's chalk so if you touch it, it will get all over your hand and then to your clothe and skin so be careful. It comes off easily with soap and water. It says to use hair spray after to lock in the color. also used old shirt so you wont get your nice clothe dirty and gloves if you want,  It was also easy to wash out with shampoo and water. I did this on me and my daughter hair i love it so much will be doing this a lot and after you wash your hair it comes of very easy.



received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment