Tuesday, August 25, 2015

GoGlass Glass Baby Bottle Video Review












I gave this GoGlass baby bottle to my sister-in-law, i told her to try it and tell me how my little niece and her love it, So here's my review These are the best glass bottle on the market. There really isn't many of them, that will give you benefits such as easy assembly and colic relief, however, these bottles have it all. No leaking, easy clean, great vent and quality non-colapse nipple. My niece loves it and it's healthier than BPS (chemical that replaces BPA) free. also my baby niece had no problem transitioning over to this Bottle, my sister-in-law said BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend 









received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment