Friday, November 6, 2015

Brieftons Adjustable Mandoline Slicer Review













 I used it for the first time to slice onions and cucumbers and it was amazing. The blade is sharp enough. to cut fast and less time,  This slicer is absolutely great. I've used this slicer on so many different items its unreal. there are many different slicers you can choose from. The blades are very sharp so be extra careful. This slicer is very easy to clean unlike a lot of slicers I've tried. and the storage box this is my favorite and i cut it all goes is there and no mess, I recommend this and the holiday are here and this is a must for me 






received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment