Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April_IntelliSMART 5A 4-Port USB Wall/Travel Charger








This product is great at exactly what it is meant to be great at. I leave it plugged in to my wall to charge my tablet, i phone, cameras . (which it does great), We can charge 5 things at a time very quickly with no problems. I am extremely happy with having found this 5 port USB charging hub. First off, the size of the device is very convenient for home or travel use. It surprisingly hardly takes up any space making it easy to place anywhere in a room, office, or take with you on a carry-on (especially being how airport plugs are a vital commodity these days). The quality and durability of the feel of this usb hub is exceptional. It feels as though it was designed with quality plastics and no part feels cheaply made. 




received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment