Friday, April 29, 2016

InnoGear MT-057 Solar Lights Spotlight Outdoor Landscape Lighting Waterproof Wall Light Security Night Lights












The solar light is the brightest and well built on the market. I use this solar lights in the backyard, This spot light is perfect for lighting my wall-fountain and plants . It is very easy to position anywhere i just need 4 more in my backyard and 6 in the front love them! I was very impressed with the light output of this item. This light blends in very well and appears to be of decent quality.  also this is a plus I like using solar lights in my landscaping as I can move them to different areas so much easier than the hardwired lights. 

The light is bright enough to see things well but not overly bright that makes you want to squint when looking at it at night. The solar battery lasts very long after gloomy days without sunshine. i live in California so it has last up to 8 hours or 9 this is a plus in my book also there is two different lights low and high all u have to do is press and done love this go check them out you wont be sorry.


received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment