Sunday, August 5, 2012

My CVS Mini Haul August 5, 2012


I love CVS is so addicting don't you think!?


    Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Collection Blue Had Me At Hello 737 Wet N Wild has absolutely impressed me with this pallet. This one is fantastic. The colors are so much prettier than the picture shows. The pigment is wonderful!!! Just a little bit of product will go a very long way. love love it!There only $4.99 and right now there buy one get one %50 off ahh i so wan to  buy other things to try i think i have a problem lol 





 Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Collection Petal Pusher 736    



Look ahh just love the colors!

Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Collection Comfort Zone 738




Wet n Wild, Lip Balm, Strawberry 283C and Watermelon  283C SPF 15  0.26 oz 

I been looking for it every where. It does keep the lips moisturized and has a nice scent to it . The price range is perfect for something decent to use throughout the regular work or if you go to school week there $1.99 at CVS. The tube is very large but that is only an added bonus for more for your dollar. But I highly recommend it for a cheap durable lip balm to get you through the week. The smell goes away fast though but then i Again i love this Lip Balm!




Herbal Essences Body Envy Shampoo,Conditioner, Volumizing, 10.1 oz.

All i have to say is i love this shampoooooo! I love the way it smells!! the conditioner is great too. I highly recommend this product.



John Frieda Precision Foam Color Permanent Color 1 application


I loved the color! It did cover my gray, But I have gray spots above my temples amd on those spots the color is noticeably lighter. If you have Gray all over I think this would be perfect. You'll look like you have beautiful highlghts. Love it, but I wish the color on the gray would be deeper...  but i still love this 


Wet N Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color Club Havana 211B Wet N Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color Through the Grapevine 208B

This is part of the 2012 line. Really pretty colors, nice coverage, and best of all price $1.99. This particular shades are great, also a nice brush as well. so glad I purchased it. 



Wet n Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder, Catwalk Pink 345

This is a great product to give you a nice glow.
i had a hard time finding them in stock anywhere but i finally found it again and repurchased :) i love the glowy very light pink it leaves on my cheeks. you guys really need to try this it was $2.99 at Cvs :)









No comments:

Post a Comment