Sunday, November 3, 2013

Green Mountain Coffee K-Cup review



I found these first at my local supermarket. I've been looking for a blend that I could use as my standard every-day cup of coffee and, finally, this was it. I've tried so many of the other blends and brands and they were either harsh and bitter (I know, some people think coffee *should* taste that way!) or too bland and weak. This is smooth but with a nice "coffee" presence you can actually taste. *Coffee* taste, not burned grounds!

I highly recommend this if you're *not* into the "make your hair stand on end" type of coffee. This review is based on using the " 
Keurig K-Cup Home Brewer and Green Mountain Coffee thanks BzzAgent for the extra i aslo got it for free from them to review  :) go get you some Green Mountain Coffee

My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience.



                        

want to know more about www.BzzAgent.com go check them out it's free to sign up 

No comments:

Post a Comment