Friday, November 1, 2013

Schick® Hydro 5 Experience and Review


ok ladys i know this is my wife Blog but i think you need to pick up your husband one and try it :)


Thank you Crowdtap for more samples will be passing this awesome shaver to my boss and friends at work 

Over the years, I got tired of using Soft Sheen Carson Magic Fragrant Shaving Powder. It gave a close shave, but I wanted a quicker and traditional shave. Well, I first bought the Gillette Fusion Manual Razor. It gave a pretty good shave. However, I felt the need to buy a razor, which was better for sensitive skin. This razor is good for that job. I like the skin guards on the blades. This helps reduce irritation by keeping the full blades away from the skin. The Vitamin E and aloe reservoir is a good combination, as well. The end result of shaving will leave the skin feeling smooth and oily. Despite what people say, the Flip Trimmer is not a gimmick. It actually works better than the than Precise Trimmer of the Fusion. While using the trimmer, the five blades really do their job. Another bonus is the razors are cheaper than the Fusion razor.


No comments:

Post a Comment