Friday, April 11, 2014

★ FABKIDS Review all there clothe are amazing ★


They don't sell this one no more this one was my daugther favotite dress and still is 


omg this Sparkle Sports dress
 we got it last week in love my daugther is very picky on clothe and trust me this one is super soft i have the link down below and the BRIGHT STRIPED LEGGING 
are super cute 



DOT TULLE DRESS

ok when he saw this dress it was love at first sight lol she has wear this dress 4 times and i wash it 4 times and i just let it air dry still new love this dress so much and super soft your daughter will love this dress 


This clothe was last year she love's all this even that pink dress 
i found one picture with one outfit lol she was playing with my makeup lol




this are her new outfit's 


new i love it how you can mix and match love that! that is why i love fabkids 





This outfit they don't have anymore she love this dress so much when we got it last year we gave it to my niece it was to small after 16 times lol i love Fabkids they have so much new clothe i have 2 more outfits to review one on the way and one i am going to but the picture up 2morow if you want to sign up i will post the link down below if you are new u can't sign up with my link and get 50% off your first outfit


if you guys have any question write me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment