Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tone Review





This is the Free Tone ( Petal soft ) product i got from Bzzagent to review i fell is love with it so i had to go buy it's friends only found this one's must buy !!!!

Daily Detox / Moisturizing / Ocean therapy / Petal Soft


All I can say is this product was a big surprise to use. It does have a strong fragrance and I Love fragrance smell ,but other than that I found the product up to my standards.
It gives a nice creamy lather that rinses clean and doesn't leave you dry.
After my first use I did notice a clean and fresh feeling not that heavy weighed down feeling on my skin. I've found that some body wash"s tend to leave a film feeling. Not this product. I would recommend the product for people who want the moisture without the heavy weighed down feeling. A great buy for me but i am still is mission to look for other's i have only found 3 and not even the one i got ahh! 

go check out https://www.bzzagent.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/toneskincare


No comments:

Post a Comment