Monday, July 27, 2015

Jacks and Ball Floor Game Nostalgic Toy Set Review








These are just like the jacks I had as a child. who remembers playing this memory's! anyways this are what i  wanted to get these to share my expert jacks abilities with my daughter. Hope she enjoys them also. like i did when i was a child I would play hours of Jacks with my friends love them, good quality and will buy aging,  I received this product at a discount price for my honest review but all opinions are my own thank u you made me smile and get to share this with my Daughter good seller




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment