Sunday, July 5, 2015

Suction-Cups-Free Car Window Sun Shade By Mr Bene Review







The shade is nice and fits the size of our back seat Car window nicely, it' has a wider coverage then other wide shades, it's easy to stick with the window and easy to come off, Our little girl was always complaining that the sun was following her and bothering her and she wanted it to stop!  the shades are very extremely easy to apply (it simply attaches Itself to the window) and we have not had anymore complaints about the sun following her. She loves it! lol i remember her telling me mom make the sun stop following me lol,  I received this product at a discount price for my honest review but all opinions are my own




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment