Friday, July 10, 2015

WonderVeg Slicer Tri Blade Spiralizer Review








The tool is very easy to use and encourages you to eat more healthy pasta. It goes very fast to make a good amount of zucchini spaghetti. The tool is easy to clean as well. My husband even had fun making zucchini spaghetti! I love using the WonderVeg Slicer, it is one of the best! It's super easy to use, clean, and store, plus it comes with three interchangeable blades and a recipe guide. I've used it over and over and it makes perfect and delicious spirals every time. I would highly recommend this product, especially if you have a garden and unlimited zucchini - we have used this product several times and every time the zucchini disappears!!!! 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment