Tuesday, August 11, 2015

2 Digital Ceramic Hair Flat Iron Review










This flat iron is unreal. It's a true symbol of over the top, yet efficient, technological advancement (in terms of hair products). It's light weight, pretty and does a fantastic job. As for my hair type, I can indeed run a single pass through each section of hair I straighten. Love watching the lights fire up as it sets to the temp I've selected. Great piece! this is the perfect size and it heats up so quickly! Yet it still leaves my hair soft and smooth when I'm finished (: Strongly recommend! 







received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment