Tuesday, August 18, 2015

US Art Supply Easel Box Set with Acrylic Paint Kit Review











 my husband was trying to get me away from using the coffee table for all my projects. This Art Supply Easel fit the bill perfectly. Light weight enough to be easily portable, but very sturdy. Many adjustable angles, adjustable height.This easel is so nice, its exactly what I wanted. Plenty of storage in the drawer for paints, brushes, etc. The angle of the board can be adjusted to nearly flat also. As an idea, . i love that is comes with acrylic Paint, this is a must for any art person.







received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment