Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dot&Dot - Largest Luxury Car Kick Mats Auto Seat Back Protector Review









Installs very easy took just less then 2 min
I should of got this years ago to keep my seats clean 



Installs easy. Looks great, as pictured. Rigid enough that it keeps its shape and lays snug against the seat. Material is good. Best thing is THE PRICE. I like how it has a strap on the bottom too to keep in place and that strap is not visible from the front seat. Has saved my seat from Football shoes- mud, water, etc yup it's raining is socal! I love Dot&Dot Brand i just hope they will make one with pockets if they make one i will be buying that fast .. the other thing i wanted to say is why didn't i buy this before. When you have kids buy this trust me look at my seats before and after 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ME7AFMK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1    $17.97 

1 comment:

  1. Those luxury car kick mats looks very nice designed and manufactured. Nice car mats.

    ReplyDelete