Monday, December 22, 2014

Grace in L.A. SKINNY DENIM JEAN (DARK BLUE) Review







MULTI WAVE STITCH SKINNY DENIM JEAN (DARK BLUE)
$75.00





 These jeans are so comfortable in every way! The fit is true to size, they are really as soft! The material is not so stretchy that you must never wash them (though of course, take it easy on the washing), and this is medium blue denim that is in style year round.I am 4'9" and the length is perfect. I'm not going to be wearing high heels with them, but they are great with boots, booties, flats. I really love these jeans. 

My niece told me how she felt about this Jeans !  so i wrote it she also recommends for any one to get this jeans she' just hopping they make more skinny jeans :) 



Grace in L.A. denim combines the vintage with the modern day, creating intricately styled jeans made with the finest fabrics.
Founded on 2009  #BeGraceful

Facebook
Twitter 
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment