Thursday, December 18, 2014

Paparazzi Jewelry Charmed, I Am Sure - Black Review





Black and ivory cording is braided through a chunky silver chain. A unique variety of charms decorate the piece including a delicate flower and a heart. Heart is inscribed with the phrase "With All My Heart"on one side and a short bible verse on the other that reads, "Love the Lord thy God with all your heart. Luke 10:27."Features an adjustable clasp closure.




This Charmed, I Am Sure - Black 

Chunky Necklace I love this necklace and it's super beautiful I receive compliments on it all the time. Beatuful necklace - chunky look but not too large - just the right size! Tapers toward the back of the neck. Classy look - good quality. Includes one pair of matching earrings. and all for $5 




Thank you kaycie mader
Go check out her website. They have some beautiful accessories all for $5


kaycie mader Facebook 




No comments:

Post a Comment