Tuesday, May 5, 2015

1000 Thread Set of 2 Cotton Pillowcases Review


1000 Thread Luxury 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen Standard Pillow Cases Set 








Sleeping in these sheets are heaven! They are so soft. I love these because they stay cooler longer than cheaper cases. This means less tossing and turning at night and fewer turns of the pillow over. I recommend these sheets to anyone! The colors are true and they wash up nicely best fabric for pillow cases and i love love the quality ! i now need the sheets must get !



  • Made of 100% Egyptian Cotton
  • Machine wash cold, tumble dry on low
  • Luxurious 1000 Thread
  • Ultra-Soft and Comfy
  • Shrinkage-proof


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment