Wednesday, May 6, 2015

"Babushka" Blue and Red Wood Chess Game Set - 16.5 #YellowMountainImports








Its real wood and very pretty too just look how beautiful this set is just amazing .Perfect, just what was needed to get my kids onto playing this game. The pieces and the board are made tough and good quality trust me my daughter has drop them and there ok so yes i can say there amazing quality!!. Me and my daughter just love love it and my husband was teaching us how to play. he even thinks this are pretty cool ! the chest pieces are made of very hard wood small enough to be used by a 6 ear old but large enough to prevent swallowing by younger siblings. when we are done playing we take them out of the board turn it around and put them away in their secure storage close it up and done. Must get if you love chess and the Babushka are amazing to collect Totally satisfied. Will purchase again. I love this chess set. It says its handmad


http://www.ymimports.com/russian-babushka-blue-international-chess/dp/b00jf09jo4#.VUbAKvlViko

  • King: 3.35" (8.5cm). Queen: 2.87" (7.3cm). Pawn: 1.89" (4.8cm).
  • Board measures 15.94"W x 1.06"H x 15.94"D (40.5cm x 2.7cm x 40.5cm). Squares measures 1.69" x 1.69" (4.3cm x 4.3cm).
  • Board is made from beech and birch. Felt bottom chessmen are made from birch.
  • Hand crafted in Poland.







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment