Monday, May 25, 2015

6 Standard Grounded Outlet review #GroundedOutlet










This is a good appliance and it gives nice work. it has a signal light for short circuit in any part of the house. Has enough sockets to plug in. With some new electronic additions, I knew I had to upgrade from my old 4 outlet . Boy was I happy to see this product! Works awesome we love that it has USB charging port for my 2 phone's or 1 iphone and 1 ipad well you know what i am trying to say lol The power cord is 1-1/2 feet long. It is compact and slides nicely into a small space, keeping it out of sight. it comes with  five colors, we went with white. and it is 2.1 AMP twice the speed double vitesse







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment