Thursday, May 21, 2015

Facial Sponge - Konjac Sponge With Activated Bamboo Review #wonderpiel








I have blocked pores on my nose and nothing helps clear them. I tried this sponge. I have oily skin on my nose and more dry cheek area. This sponge is very gentle and non irritating. Make sure you wet it fully so it becomes soft, otherwise it will be scratchy. The attached string works well for hanging it up to dry and the sponge so far seems pretty durable.  I use it at night after I remove my make up and it sloughs off dry skin patches and helps clear my pores. Love this! My face feels amazing. will buy aging from this company.




  • AFTER USING IT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP CARESSING YOUR SILKY-SMOOTH FACE - Making her skin flawless is every woman's dream. And this konjac facial sponge intelligently does just that. It gently but effectively exfoliates dead skin cells, and removes toxins, oils and impurities from your skin. Furthermore, it removes that tired look, and customers with acne have seen amazing results. And there's more; it works miracles on the most sensitive skin too.
  • 100% SAFE FOR EVERYDAY USE BECAUSE it is luxuriously gentle, pH balanced and doesn't damage your skin as other harsh products do. This is the secret to skin that always glows. You will even save money, because this sponge doesn't require a cleanser and also removes blackheads and stops breakouts.
  • IMPROVED TEARDROP SHAPE SUITABLE FOR FACE AND BODY CARE - New soft, rounded, ergonomically designed shape allows you to exfoliate hard-to-reach parts (e.g. around your eyes). It's the ideal shape and size to use gently on your face or vigorously on your body, because it comes with 2 different layers. Customers report it being their best friend in the bathroom.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment