Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Gurin DHMD-210 Electric Compact Dehumidifier Review
















This little guy is surprising efficient. I've had to empty it 2 times in a week which tells me it must be working.we were having humidity problems in our bathroom. It is tiny, quiet, fits on the edge of our sink vanity and works great! We just run it when we shower and for a little while after, and it pulls the moisture out of the air and keeps the walls and mirror dry. If you have a tiny restroom and small window in your bathroom this is a must so get this item. It is much smaller than I had expected but I thought I would give it a try. I am glad apply to review this. It shuts itself off when it is full. Very impressed with this product. 







received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment