Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Luxury Bath Body Brush







This brush was just what I needed since my arm are short and my shoulders been is pain. Now i can get to those hard to reach spots. The bristles are soft but firm enough to really scrub & get my back massaged. If it ever wears out, I'll be sure to buy another of the same.
This back brush is perfect! the wood is good quality and nicely finished. The bristles are just the right firmness for my taste. And I love the fact that the brush head is not a separate piece so it never falls off. 
This is a great accessory to bathing and getting to the back! I highly recommend to family and friends! It was a great gift from me to me!!


received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment