Sunday, October 4, 2015

ModFamily Silicone Shaped Ice Trays Review











These lego and guitar mold are super fun the Lego shapes that look like the actual legos, the kids love this so much.there are 3 molds in this set.the first red mold second mold is blue for lego people.the third is brown guitar mold all of the molds are very flexible and easy to use.I filled mine the first time with ice, This are awesome good quality the molds are microwave and dishwasher safe. This is a great set and I can see many great hours with my kids making 

goodies.
http://modfamily.com/silicone-ice-cube-trays/



  • Multi-Use: Make ice, chocolate, candy, Jell-o or crayons
  • Oven safe to 400 degrees; Freezer safe
  • Guitar Mold: Makes 10 guitars
  • Robot Mold: Makes 8 robots
  • Lego Mold: Makes 10 legos


received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment