Saturday, October 24, 2015

Stainless Steel Luxury Tweezers + Nail Scissor Review






This tweezer and scissor set is fantastic, each tweezer and the scissors are stainless steel. The Scissors are very pointed and precise and i love em!   The tweezers get to the smallest hairs with out a problem. There are 3 different tipped tweezer (slant, flat and pointed and also the Scissors, I keep this set in my purse, perfect for emergencies!! These were very durable and I was highly impressed. I loved that these will last me a long time. The case that this comes with, its very classy and sleek looking. It fits perfectly in my purse or my makeup bag.


received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment