Monday, February 2, 2015

1.0mm Derma Roller + Eye Serum + Anti-aging Serum Review






Ok I was going to wait until I used this awhile before I gave a review because people give reviews after a few days and says how great something is without giving it a chance to work or not work. so here is my review


I've tried several serums over the years including some of the most expensive brands on the market and i have to say, this hyaluronic acid serum from Petunia Naturals is my second favorite. It provides my skin with a plump, tightening effect that looks and feels hydrated and more vibrant. Not only is this serum half the price of my previous serum, it's far more effective. My skin is loving the hydration and I'm even seeing the fine lines and wrinkles filling in. yes if you watch my video's i have some Wrinkles under my eyes! I can safely recommend this serum to anyone shopping for a high quality hyaluronic acid serum.



The skin under my eyes is much firmer, the dark circles are almost not noticeable any more and I don't have to worry about bags under my eyes even after a sleepless night. The yellow spots are gone too, which makes me beyond happy with this product. there is no smell to it :) also i forgot to say i love that it was vitamin c





It is easy to use and met my expectation and I think everyone should have it. Good price and quality! It's Awesome, on my face, but this is also awesome on stretch marks!! Trust me i have a lot in my stomach


For more information

 https://www.facebook.com/petuniaskincare

http://www.petuniaskincare.com/ebook

ok so i got this from my e-mail after i purchased Petunia Skincare Derma Roller


Here are some quick tips:
• Remember to wash the derma roller with hot water before first use.
 The derma roller can be used on the face, or on the body.
• After rolling, a serum, cream, or lotion may be applied for optimal absorption.
 Do not force the roller into your skin, rather, roll it lightly back and forth around the affected area.
 For the face use once every 4-6 weeks and for the body once every 2-4 weeks.
• Avoid rolling the delicate areas under the eye.

Here are some FAQs to help you get the most out of your Derma Roller.
How do I use the derma roller?
Make sure you wash the affected area of the skin first. Begin rolling over the area horizontally 10 times, and then start rolling vertically 10 times, and finish off with rolling diagonally 10 times over the affected area.
Should I add pressure while I roll? 
Add appropriate pressure when rolling against the skin and do not force it. You may roll more times in a session to accelerate results but do not roll more sessions than what is recommended. For example, instead of rolling 10 times over the affected area, you can roll 20 times.
How often do I have to roll to see results? 
Rolling at night is recommended to avoid redness that may prevent you from doing normal activities. For the face roll once every 4-6 weeks, and for the body once every 2-4 weeks.
Do I have to use a product after I roll? 
No, you do not have to use a product after you roll and your body will still naturally produce collagen. However, it is recommended that you do use a product, because after rolling the skin is readily able to absorb active ingredients. It is suggested you use a serum for the face, and cream for the body.
Is it safe to use this everyday? 
It is safe, but it is not recommended. You should allow your body to slowly heal from the previous rolling session. Over stimulation will just end up with a much longer recovery.
How do I clean the derma roller? 
Step 1: Pour rubbing alcohol to the roller storage container and submerge the roller. Let the roller and the container disinfect in the alcohol for 5 minutes.
Step 2: Pour out the rubbing alcohol and run the container and roller under hot water.
Step 3: Fill the sink with hot water, add a tablespoon of bleach, then place roller and container in. Leave for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Take roller and container out, rinse with cold water, and then dry it off. Place roller back in container. 
How does micro needle therapy help the face?
Micro needle therapy helps stimulate collagen, a type of protein responsible for making skin elastic and retain its firmness. It helps to create new skin. As you continue using the derma roller you will see your skin become tighter, wrinkles filled in, and the overall skin texture evened out.
Can I wear makeup right after derma roller treatment? 
We suggest you not to wear makeup for at least 20 mins after your treatment as a good amount of time should be given to your pores to naturally close and seal. However, you may use skincare products right after your treatment.
Can I roll this on acne that is fresh or about to grow? 
No, do not roll on areas with active acne. Instead, use a medicated acne cream and wait until acne dissipates and then roll on acne scar to help fade the scarring.
How does micro needle therapy help the body?
Because of the surplus of collagen being produced with every session of the derma roller, dimply skin such as cellulite will gradually fill out, become smoother and tighter. Stretch marks texture will become less uneven and color will fade - making it less noticeable. Scars will become flatter and less noticeable as new skin synthesized will begin to replace old scar tissue and blend around surrounding skin.

My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment