Friday, February 27, 2015

SofPed Battery Operated Callus Remover Review



Comes in Pink Or Blue 








Hey what's up guys i wanted to review this so many of you know i live closed to the beach and I love to go barefoot everywhere but the result is rough hard feet yes i hate does I'm very pleased with the SofPed Battery Operated. I finally found the answer to remove the thick calluses on my feet. It did a great job on the first use. But let me tell you DO NOT under any circumstances press this device against your skin if you want it to work properly. All you will manage to do is prevent it from being able to rotate, defeating the whole purpose. I simply hold the SofPed 
  gently against my skin without putting any pressure on it and let it do its job. It does a fantastic job and has made my life with limited arm mobility so much easier. It quickly turns calloused skin into pulverized powder. Make sure to have something underneath to catch the powder as this device whittles it away. it's so much easier to use than other methods, after the initial use to remove old callous buildup, I use it regularly to prevent future buildup. I use only quality alkaline batteries. I Will continue to use as necessary. Highly recommended. Also received the item very quickly.

there is a code only today and tomorrow
25% off is ( SOFPED25 ) 

https://www.facebook.com/sofpeds









My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment