Thursday, February 26, 2015

+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 PORTABLE CHARGER Review













I hate the situation when I have my phone off due to out of charge and I don't think any person can feel this situation better. This charger is a product about which I can say that this is best travel partner for me as a mom driving every where i really depend on my sell phone and Ipad for the kids! I am very happy to let you know that it in fact works and performs awesome yes i say that a lot but it does. It works well! It fits fairly comfortably in my pocket and charges my iPhone within a couple hours or ipad i can say maybe in 1 hour it will be charge. It is somewhat shiny in appearance and is made of durable metal. It's also much more affordable than other portable chargers on the market and is a must have for any on the go mom!!!! or anyone Excellent charger, recharges phone very quickly. Very simple to use. Shipped as stated arrived on time. Compact in box juts letting you know :) 






here is a little information about the Charger

● Smart plug & play Samsung grade A cell battery.
● Real 3000mAh capacity - full charge your phone and still have juice.
● Quick charge - get your device 100% charged in 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
● 5.9in Apple compatible lightning cable INCLUDED.
● Tough aluminum shell makes it impact resistant.
● Can be recharged more than 800 times.
● CE, ROHS and FCC certified.

LIGHTNING CABLE
Buying the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 portable charger you will get a 5.9-inch charge & sync lightning cable (Apple certified). It has a convenient size for charge your iPhone (6+, 6, 5S, 5C or 5) with +LIFEGUARD MINI 1.

COMPATIBILITY
iPhones, iPods, HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, Sony and other cell phones, MP3, MP4, digital cameras with DC 5V input.


GUARANTEE
+LIFEGUARD's confidence in the MINI 1 is backed by its 18-month money-back guarantee. Feel safe to buy the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 and enjoy your cell phone more than ever.




My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





















No comments:

Post a Comment