Saturday, February 28, 2015

All Times Finest Spiral Slicer Exclusive gift box Review










This Spiral Vegetable Slicer works in the same manner of a pencil sharpener, the whole vegetable pushes into the end and the slices slide out through the blades on the side. The handheld slicer works well for a multitude of different squashes, zucchini, Mexican squash, yellow crooked squash, and yams are just a few that I have tried. I have also had success with carrots, cucumber, English cucumber (terrific), apples, pears, and hard tomatoes. The only thing that I had difficulty with was the bell peppers. j/k no bell pepper it would be nice if it look like a cucumber i love bell pepper!

Cleaning the slicer is easy; I just swish it around in hot water, although it may need a soft bristle brush to remove some tiny remnants of carrots from the blades. It can go into the dishwasher, but for me, it is simpler to hand wash.


The vegetable slicer from All Times Finest is efficient, fast and easy, no need for a chopping block, and useful for stir-fry, salads and garnishes. Simple dishes become more appetizing, and fun to eat, also i been on a diet and this Spiral Slicer is awesome 








My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment