Thursday, February 12, 2015

Facial Blotting Paper [Day by Day Beauty] Review











Really soaks up the oils on my face! I think these perform well. They generally do not remove makeup from my nose, forehead, chin, etc. (They did take a little eyeshadow off when I tested them on my eyelids, but it wasn't much.) The large size is nice because it means I have to use fewer sheets. 
Day by Day Beauty papers are simply a delight to use and work well, the papers are beautiful this is part of my daily face care they make me feel luxurious. Also the company gives personal attention to each order, that is something of a rarity these days. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For More Information 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There Facebook page


My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.










No comments:

Post a Comment