Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Coosh CBS002A Precision Digital Bathroom Scale Review #CooshDigitalBathroomScale








once you get it removed the plastic before used!


Don't forget to twish to LB well it's up to you ! I got all happy i was like 90 i was like wait dam it's at kg lol




This digital bathroom scale works the way all digitals do. If you haven't used a digital scale before, read the easy-to-follow instructions before you step on it. It is stable, so you don't have to worry about falling when using it. I particularly like the large display numbers. I don't need my glasses on to use the scale. Because it is clear, not colored, it blends into any decor. The scale was delivered to us faster than I had expected. I have been using this product now for 2 weeks and feel that I can recommend it. I will keep you updated on this ! Also i love this Company I am a very happy customer again and will buy other products from this company!! I hope you will to



My reviews are 100% completely my own based on my experience if I didn't like it i will tell you the truth 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment