Monday, June 8, 2015

#1 Hair Brush - Detangle Hair Effortlessly & Pain review




I have long think hair upto my butt and this brush is amazing it just glides through my hair .





Great brush. Especially if you have thick hair. I especially like the grip and the fact that my thick wavy hair This brush has truly been a life saver for mine and my daughters long wavy knotty hair!! It works great wet or dry with hardly any effort! Before this brush we have tried every other kind and it all did the same thing hurt and rip our hair out!! We both have the same hair texture that gets knotty within seconds I have gotten knots so bad on the neck and center or my head that literally nothing would help.  We both have very long hair.. I would most certainly recommend this brush to anyone looking for a good way to de tangle your knots and maintain healthy hair. This brush does NOT hurt you or rip/break your hair off when brushing and it gets all knots out big and small. Plus look how cute it is and right away my daughter fell in love with this Brush .








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment