Monday, June 8, 2015

Sunsella Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer review






One of the best pieces of equipment in your kitchen. No matter the size pan, this turns it into a steamer.



This steamer basket is good quality from top to bottom. All stainless with folding legs and pop up handle with a hole in it for picking it up with a fork, it is well designed. ! Perfect feverytime. 
This kind of steamer is one that I've been looking for! I think it is a great value! Feels really sturdy as well. I love the feature of the handle extending so if you have deeper pots you don't have to reach so low into it.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment